Thursday, December 04, 2008

My lil' Don juan

Do you remember the first time you ever had a crush? A true I want that to be my boyfriend/girlfriend crush? I think I might have been 5 or 6. Chad Thomas. We used to hold hands at the family cookouts and look at the city lights. It was so romantic. No kissing or any fresh talk. Just hand holding and talking.


My son has started already. My OES sister has a daughter, Mia who he was smitten with from day one. Well the other night he asked me what a friend of mine's last name was and I said "Brown". So he then repeats Brown several times and says "Mia's my brown sugar." (I think he got that from Max & Ruby - Brown sugar apples sauce put it in the oven....) I laughed. But homeboy has actually begun to call her Brown Sugar like it's her name. So Mia's mom called me and I told her we were going to the movies. She asked if her and Mia could come. We went to Friday's first to get a bit. While we were there me and my Sis were talking and I realize these 2 preschoolers have turned this into a romantic dinner. The waiter came and tell me why homie tried to order for her. Talkin about "You gonna get the green juice Brown Sugar". I'm listening in on their conversations and hear "Your my best boyfriend" and "I love you Brown Sugar". So after the movie we get in our cars I drive of and homeboy is QUIET. He is never quiet. I ask what's wrong and he said I wasn't ready to leave Mia. I want to go see the alien movie with her. And I remembered that feeling in my TEENAGE years of not wanting to part after seeing my crush and I'm like homie is 4 going through this. Insane!


So I drop him off this morning and I hear his teacher say to a little girl "Stop hiding behind your mother. That boy's not even thinking about you" So I'm like "What's going on? Is he mean to her?" And the teacher and the mother give each other looks and the teacher says "We had to seperate them. They were very close but then she started get possesive and fighting the other girls in class over him." I'm dumbfounded. First of all b/c they had to "seperate" my child from another child and didn't speak to me about it. Second of all cause my 3 year old has girls fighting over him. Then the girls mother says "Yeah she talked about him constantly at home and always uses his name for the letter R when we do the alphabet." And she's like did he talk about her a lot?" I was like "Ummmmm what's her name? Must be Imani?" Nope. Brianna. Had no idea about Brianna.


He really needs to take it down cause I'm not trying to be nobody's grandma in my 40's. My best friend is 32 and just became a grandma. NO SIR! Not me.



Here's my little guy when he got into the baby powder


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. He is such a cutie and a heartbreaker all in one.

Only horror story I have like the powder one is when he got hold of my Dove cream Oil in the tub, had water and bubbles everywhere. I tried to beat the snot out of him.

Chey said...

awww he is a cutie. I had to wait til i cam ehome til i could actually see the pic

Diana Boss said...

She - LOL . They gotta try it out at least once! Rod got into the crazy glue the other night. My friend was over and we were talking and he kept saying "Mommy it burns." And I'm like "Don't you see me talking" Then he held his hands up and said. "I got burn glue on them." OMG it was THE WORST! Thankfully he hadn't touched his fingers together so the weren't stuck!


Cherish - Thanks! I miss you....

Eb the Celeb said...

he is too cute!

n0days0ff said...

Macking at 4? I tried to have a girlfriend at 12 and almost caught a whooping.that was so crazy how he got yall to take him on a date.lil buddy is smooth