Monday, December 01, 2008

Positively Back!

I haven't written in a while b/c I felt like I was being SO NEGATIVE. So I waited until I had some nice things to say.



OK so I wanted to tell you all how in love I am. It's so weird when you get to the point in a relationship that every now and then you fall head over heals for the person. Like you always LOVE them, sometimes you may not necessarly LIKE them. Sometimes you do. But then sometimes you re-fall-in-love. And it may last 1 week or 3 months or however long... but you feel like you did in the beginning. Butterflies and all. I love it when that happens. So I'm in deep deep love again and can't wait until he gets home tonight. One way I can tell when I'm in re-love is my cooking. When Dinner is bangin' and plates are being damn near licked clean, I'm in love. I swear. When I'm in like it's edible, When I'm not liking him so much it's either disgusing or nothing at all. But when I'm in love... WATCHOUT! So needless to say I can't wait for dinner. I cooked a chicken stroganoff in the crock pot and it's perfect for cold nights like tonight. Last night I cooked for him 3 times. His Sunday dinner by 3pm then Late Evening snack and late night snack. Oh I love that man.

Oh and my son said the sweetest thing. The other night I was in deep thought about life so I asked him "Are you happy? Like truly truly happy" And he smiled and said "Yes" and I said "Why are you happy?" And he said "Cause you're loving me." And I really expected to get an answer about toys. I mean he's 3 years old (well 4 next week). But he gave me a hint that what I try to do is working. I just try to make sure he knows he is loved. If a person feels loved I think they can do anything. They have a confidence about them that is unstoppable. I mean many things positive and negative fuel a person's desire to succeed, but I want to give him all the positive fuel that I can. And it's working. He gets it. So I feel good about my mission as a mother and my progress thus far.

So that's the little update on my life...

2 comments:

The Professor said...

Love's ALRIGHT!!!!

n0days0ff said...

Chicken stroganoff? Look at you trying to get all french. You know you made some steak ums and biscuits and called it a day