Friday, September 05, 2008

The Apple fell far from the tree

So you know I gotta problem with the whole save the world thing. n0days understands... Anyway, my son doesn't. Today was his second day in Pre-K. I dropped him off in the early room this morning and some kid was bawling "Moooommy!!!" Now my son is the type of kid that sees an opportunity to get away from me and basically throws me the deuces. So he's looking at homie like "WTF is wrong wit u man?" So I tell Jr. "He's having a hard time. Be his friend. Help him out. Play with him. Let him sit with you." Then I go to bounce and I turn around and my son looks at the kid, then looks at Dora on TV, back at the kid, back at Dora. Then he gives me a look that totally said "don't get me involved in the BS" and says to me "He don't want me. He want his mommy." And then turns back to Dora.

3 comments:

Chey said...

LMAO at ya son be a lil smarty. He like I dont want no parts of dude and his crying. That is too funny to me.

Tom_Gurl said...

LOL! Its true though....lil dude WAS crying for his Mommy!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess we are both catching the same kind of hell. My little one will look at them all crazy with the WTF face. It's too funny sometimes.