Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Thank you Mama!

Ok so this post if for the Mothers. It's tough being a mom. So this post to give each other credit for all of the things we don't get credit for. Like there aren't any Hallmark cards that say...

Thank you so much for smelling the poop when I tried so hard to pretend that I didn't poop in my pants so I could keep playing with my ninja turtles. It was really gross and I was totally uncomfortable. You undressed me and washed me up and it was nasty but you did what you had to do. (wink * wink * you know who you are)

or

Thank you for taking the extra time to look for that damned cart with the car attached. I know it is hard to steer but you did it for me.

or

Thank you for eating McDonalds happy meals for lunch just so I can collect each Kong Fu Panda toys. And thank you for getting out of the car and marching into the McDonalds and looking like a crazy woman asking to see every toy they had to make sure I didn't get a repeat.

or...

4 comments:

Chey said...

lol, thats me up top. i think we really do need a card or something that says just that. I swear mom do so much and being one just makes me really appreciate everything that my mom did for me and my sisters

Anonymous said...

Girl Amen to every last one and and specifying that the toy needs to be for a boy but plese don't forget..

Thanks mom for becoming stretch armstrong to get that hot wheel I dropped while you are going every bit of 70 on the interstate.

Thanks for getting up while you told me you were resting to get a toy I can't seem to find all by myself, when it was really in my face the whole time.

I swear we all need a SUPERMOM award or something.

Chey said...

girl where u been at? lemme find out everybody MIA at the same time

n0days0ff said...

Chay I was just about to say the same thing.I expect to come back to 49 posts and she got only one just like me lol.I guess its busy for everyone.