Wednesday, September 03, 2008

No, I can't, nope, sorry, not gonna be able to do it

Ok so I read Cherish's post and it made me remember THE situation that turned me into the Boss Bitch that I am today. This is the situation that allowed me to start saying Nope, No, Sorry I can't help you out...

So when I got my first real job I wanted out of my parents house right away. Shoooot I was making $25K... I thought I was BIG TIME. So I got myself an apartment in the gulliest gutter of Newark. So I stayed like 3 years there. It was good to me. So one night I cam home and thee were police cars all outside and people packed in the lobby. I thought nothing of it. So I go up to my apartment. Since I lived alone I never shut doors. Like the kitchen door bedroom door... So I walk in and all the doors are shut. My cat walks up to me I say "Hey baby!" then go in my room. I'm going through my bags and I hear a man say my name. Why are 2 MuthaFers sitting on my couch? Now I will finish that story another day.

So with that I decided to move.

I ended up buying a condo. Well about a month before I was supposed to move I come home and find a note on my door from the chick who lived down the hall. Now I'd never talked to this chick a day in my life. The note just said "I need to talk to you..." Then she comes a knockin... She's been evicted. Could she keep a bookcase in my apartment. I say yes... Home girl props open my door and proceeds to move HER WHOLE ENTIRE APARTMENT into mine. Complete bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, Everything she owned. My apartment was full. There was only a small path to the fridge and to my bedroom left. And her stuff smelled like bacon and mothballs. I told chick I was moving and she couldn't leave all this stuff. i was about to move. She said she'd be back in 2 days to get it. Well a month and a couple of PTO days later stuff was still there. She'd say she was coming. I'd take off of work and chick wouldn't show. I ended up having to stay an extra month. Then when she finally did show up she told me she needed me to rent her a u-haul. Now she ahd gone too far... She left me with a number to reach her and said she'd be back. She never came. I called the number... it was disconnected.

I threw her shit out.

Everything. Except her sofa and love seat it was hot. I gave it to my man. she showed up the day I was moving the last of my stuff out cussin and crying and threatening me and shit... I just kept on. I told her. You took advantage of me and I had to do what I had to do.

Fast forward 6 years later... One day I get all these messages from my friends to call them right away. I mean friends who live across the country. Hmmm that was strange. I'm terrible at returning messages and all so I go about my day. Log onto myspace... Well homegirl found me on myspace and sent all types of crazy threatening messages to me. AND she sent messages to my friends that I stole her stuff and they don't really know me and that I'm HIV positive... Most of my friends remembered the incident and cftu. the others were just confused and were like "whatever..." I got a new myspace page and that was that. But the funny thing is that I had a picture of my son sitting on the couch!

4 comments:

Chey said...

1st thing i wanna know is who da hell was the 2 motherfuckers sittin on ya sofa.

2nd im mad it took you a month to put her shit out and you had to stay another month there and u was ready to leave. Thats one thing i cant do and thats let somebody fuck up my paper. i woulda put her shit out 3 days later and it wasnt like yall were close she was just the bitch own the hall.

3rd why does her shit smell like bacon and mothballs???!!! lmfao

4th how she gon try and put u on blast on myspace

lmao bitches is crazy

Diana Boss said...

1. Ok so I'll tell you all about the dudes on the couch tomorrow. CRAZY!

2. I was WAY too nice. I should have never let her put all her stuff in my apt. Now I'm still way too nice but I offer. When someone asks and I don't want to do it I say no. If I want to do something for someone I will offer.

3. I was always worried I smelled like it when I left the house. You know how people smell like there homes sometimes and don't know it. I probably did smell like it...

4. Homegirl has the mentality of a 12 year old. She said she was gonna get Help Me Howard (the dude from the news channel who chases down scam artists)on me.

n0days0ff said...

DB why am i dead off that myspace story and your son on the couch in question? you a foooooolll!!!!!!!!

you and me both have that superman complex where we wanna help everyone but i wouldnt go that far to stay an extra month.no maam her shit would have been on the curb for Roc to take home to eleanor.


lmao why did i have the same idea about a dude i sold a car to? lol he gave me a down payment and never wanted to pay me the monthly.i found his myspace and was gonna let all his friends know what a fucking cheat he was but he ended up paying me first

Anonymous said...

BUT HER SON WAS ON THE COUCH THO YALL LMMFATFO LAWD HELP ME....

AND HER SHIT SMELLED LIKE BACON AND MOTH BALLS THE BACON I COULD HAVE TOLERATED BUT THE MOTH BALLS

THAT'S WHAT HER ASS GET THO SHE SHOULD HAVE COME AND GOT HER SHIT AND IDDA MOVED OUT AND LEFT HER SHIT IN THE HALLWAY IF IT WERE ME MATTER FACT IF IT WERE ME WHEN SHE ASKED IF SHE COULD USE MY HOUSE AS A PUBLIC STORAGE IDDA BEEN LIKE NAW I AIN'T GON BE ABLE TO DO IT....