Thursday, September 25, 2008

I don't got nuthin to say....

I really don't have anything specific to speak on but I haven't been posting everyday. If I keep up like this I'll never post. So I am just going to list a bunch of things. 10 Things....

1. I have public bathroom rooms rules
- Do not go in a stall right next to someone if there is an open stall somewhere else.
- If it is a 3 stall bathroom and all are empty do not take the middle. Then people are forced to be next to you.
- If it is obvious that someone is doing the doo... hurry up. It's an uncomfortable situation for all involved. Do not fix your hair, re apply gloss, turn around and do the over the shoulder red carpet pose... Wash your hands and leave
- Do not come with me when I say I'm going. Bathroom company that I'm expected to converse with while I pee makes me very nervous.
- Don't talk on your cell phone while you are in there either.

2. I can't stand when people pronounce salmon "sal-mon" It bothers me really really badly. Really. I also hate when people say conversate. It also bothers me.

3. Shaving down below is torturous. It's the worst thing ever. Arrrrggghhhhhh

4. I hate making phone calls for work. That is the part of my job that gets me in trouble. If a boss says "call so and so." I never do it. I don't like calling people at all actually and I don't listen to voicemails. At work, home or cell. I hate voicemail.

5. Children's benedryl will have the reverse affect and make a child hyper if you use it every night. I'm not saying I DO or DID do this I'm just letting you know...

6. I don't like tweenagers or whatever the hell they are called. Middleschoolers... I don't like them. They always have huge backpacks and walk bent over and their feet are always too big for their bodies. They laugh loud in public and generally gross me out. My friends with kids this age don't appreciate my opinion but it is was it is. Don't like em. And I'm not too thrilled with teenagers either. I like kids between the ages of 8 and 10.

7. Pots are not for storage. They are for cooking. Don't just put the lid on it and stick it in the fridge. I hate that. The food is then considered inconsumable IMO.

8. I don't like cake. But every time someone offers me some I say yes b/c it looks so good! And then I taste it throw it in the garbage.

9. I hate to put lotion on my feet. I try and wait until the very last minute which often ends up with forgetting and looking down at my feet at some point mid morning thinking "Damn my feet are ashy!" But I always carry lotion and by that point I'm more ashamed of the ashyness than anything else and the lotion doesn't bother me.

10. I can’t stand Tyra. She always has to make it about herself. Today she was talking about youtube and she says cat videos are very popular and something about 56million cat videos on youtube and then she says "And I'm allergic to cats!" You just couldn't help yourself uh Tyra? You just had to say something about you?

OK there are ten things!

4 comments:

Chey said...

ok that first one must have been for me but u know i like to make people feel embarassed. LOL.

Im gonna have to agree wit u on that last part of #4 I hate voicemails, if i dont pick up when u call, call back later

#7 I do all the time just because im lazy and i dont eat leftovers anyway

Diana Boss said...

Chay - LOL! You got me thinking about it a lot more, plus at one of my offices the bathroom has 3 stalls and 3 people are always in it at once. I hate it.

Anonymous said...

I try to avoid public bathroom all together, but it hard when you have a walking piss person with you. They always seem to have to use the bathroom at crazy times.

I shave, I guess you have to use the right tools.

Remember one day you're baby will be a teenager, mines too

I only use baby oil gel on me feet, i love it

I despise of Tyra

Diana Boss said...

She - I gotta get som of those tools cause this is killing me. Terribly. I hate it... But it's girl talk and I know n0 does not need to hear about it.

Yes they will be teenagers and it's coming faster than we could ever imagine. I wonder if when they are teenagers and ou look at them while they are sleeping you can still see your baby. Isn't that the best!?!?!