Friday, September 05, 2008

So back to the dudes on the couch

So I walk in go in my room to review my purchases and hear a man say my name. I start screaming. Like horror flick top of my longs screaming and I hear "Don’t scream don't scream!" I walk into the living room and there are 2 dudes on the couch. One starts saying "You know me you know me." Turns out it is the chick from down the hallway's bf or fb ... (yes the one who got evicted). So he starts this long explanation of how the bloods chased him into the stairway and he shot at them and now the cops are after him. Yeah my building was full of bloods. I told y’all it was hood. So the cops were looking for him and he ran to the apartment of this dude down the hallway. I had just come back from vacation and the dude down the hallway had been feeding my cat and still had the key and let these MFers hide in my apartment. (Mind you I was still pretty green from growing up in Maybury and thought nothing of giving the dread down the hallway my key).

So I didn't want anybody putting my name in this shit and getting caught up in this so I said “Well chill here until things die down and then get out.” So what do you talk about to 2 dudes you don’t know hiding from the bloods and the cops? You tell them email jokes. So we sat there until like 3 in the morning telling stupid jokes. And then when all had died down I told them to get the F out. But not before my dumbass had the cute one suck my toes and gave him my phone number. (I’ve come a long way people). So dude would call me CONSTANTLY talkin about "I think I'm falling in love with you.” When he cried on the phone one day I changed my number and that was the end of that situation. Until homegirl found me on myspace. Next thing you know I got a friend request from the cry baby talking about "just cause you got problems with her don't change what we have" WTF? Delete account. Mi vida loca

5 comments:

Chey said...

ok so u know u got me lmfao over here. now i gotta take this story one line at a time.

1.)How dude gon try and calm u down by sayin u know him
2.)Why the hell was he shootin at the bloods and why they aint catch him
3.)How the fuck the dude down the hall just gon offer up ur apartment like he the superintendent and shit(booker from good times)
4.)How u not gon want to get involved but u let him stay (when he finally came out of the apartment what if the bloods would saw him leavin?)
5.)Who fuckin idea was it to start on the email jokes
6.)Im not even mad at u for lettin dude suck ya toes
7.)why these soft ass dudes always be tryna fall in love all fast
8.) Motherfuckers stay huntin u down on myspace!!!! lmao

Diana Boss said...

I let them stay until I was sure nobody was still looking. Once I saw there were no more cop cars, no bloods standing around in the hallways then I let them go. I knew that if they were SEEN leaving I would be caught up. So I had them stay until no one would see them leaving from my apartment.

I started the email jokes. I knew they didn't have a desk job so figured they hadn't heard them before if they didn't have email. You know those same damned jokes that are forwarded over and over

Chey said...

lmao that is toooo funny

n0days0ff said...

DB there is so much with that story that I don't know where to begin. Did you cuss out the dude for letting them in your apartment? How does a shootout happen in a building and nobody knows where they are? Why dread didn't let them stay in his apartment ? Why, just why?

Diana Boss said...

Yeah I "confronted" him but remember i was stuck in Too nice world so I wouldn't say cussed out.

The building had 20 floors so it's hard stairway wise to find someone.

It was just stupid and crazy.